Now, you have successfully downloaded your Microsoft Toolkit on your computer and you can see a zip file. First of all, before extracting it, you have to disable your antivirus (if there is any) or disable real-time protection in Windows 10.
Disable the Antivirus Temporary
This section talks about the ways of disabling your antivirus temporary. Here, the steps of the disabling process of the most popular antivirus are explaining separately.
Temporary Disable of Windows 10 Anti-virus
If you are running Windows 10, then the steps of disabling the antivirus are slightly different from the above-mentioned steps. The following steps show you how to disable Windows 10 AntiVirus temporarily.
- First, look for the Microsoft Security Essentials icon on the taskbar Right-click on that icon and click on Open
- Now, click on the Home icon located on the left side of the window.
- Then, click on the Virus & Threat Protection.
- Here, you can see the Virus & Threat Protection Settings option. You just click on that. Then, you should turn off Real-Time Protection and Cloud-Delivered Protection.
- Now the Microsoft Security Essential is disabled until you reboot your computer or laptop.
Temporary Disable of Avast Anti-virus
If you are using Avast as your antivirus in your computer, then you should follow those steps, in order to disable it temporarily.
- Right-click on the Avast system tray icon in the taskbar.
- Then, click on the Avast! Shields Control.
- Then, a new window will appear and it shows an option to disable Avast as disable for 10 minutes, disable for 20 minutes, disable until reboot and disable permanently. Here, you can select “disable until next boot”.
- Now, your avast antivirus is disabled temporarily.
Active Windows & Office using Microsoft Toolkit
The following steps guide you for activating Windows & Office on your computer.
Step. 01: Open the Microsoft Toolkit and you can see the toolkit windows appeared.
Step. 02: Here, you can see a Windows Logo & Office Logo below the tab and you just click on what you want to activate.
Step. 03: Then, a new window will be pop-up which includes many new options.
Step. 04: Here, activation tab you should click on the EZ Activator. It may take a few seconds and you have to wait until the completion.
Step. 05: Finally, you can see a notification, “Product activation successful”.